At Cobb Community Foundation (CCF), we believe that charitable giving done well can create a lasting impact. We created our Professional Advisors Network (PAN) to bring together professionals who help their clients with their charitable giving. Through the sharing of ideas, expertise and experiences, giving done well is done even better, and for the community, the client, the client’s family, even for the advisor, its impact is magnified.
Benefits of Membership
- Build relationships with and grow your referral network to include the community’s most respected professional advisors.
- Expand your knowledge of charitable giving, legacy building and opportunities for community impact.
- Increase your visibility with inclusion in the PAN member directory on CCF’s website, with a link to your email address.
Expectations of Members
- Incorporate charitable giving discussions into client planning conversations on a regular basis
- Seek out opportunities to expand your knowledge of charitable planning and the benefits of community foundations
- Engage with CCF in some form at least twice annually
- Introduce at least one colleague or allied advisor to CCF each year
Professional Advisors Network Leadership Team
Our PAN Leadership Team consists of leaders in allied advisory fields such as estate planning, wealth advising, accounting, financial planning and insurance who believe that CCF amplifies the impact of charitable giving on themselves, their clients, and on the community they love.
Gregory Doyle Calhoun & Rogers, LLC
Pinnacle Financial Partners
Mauldin & Jenkins
Paraklete Financial, Inc.
PROFESSIONAL ADVISORS NETWORK MEMBER DIRECTORY
Elizabeth Burdette | SignatureFD | 404.573.4924
Shelley Elder | Crane Elder Law Firm, LLC | 404.783.2244
Megan Richards Flores | Gregory Doyle Calhoun & Rogers, LLC | 770.422.1776
Melissa Gilbert | Gregory Doyle Calhoun & Rogers, LLC | 770.422.1776
Robert Petmecky | Petmecky Law Group, LLC | 770.325.7289
Tony Turner | Cohen Pollock Merlin Turner | 770.857.4828
Chris Bailey | Nichols Cauley & Associates | 770.422.0598
Michael Bohling | HLB Gross Collins, P.C. | 770.433.1711
Tammy Guelfo | HLB Gross Collins, P.C. | 678.306.1419
Todd McMullen | Moore Colson | 770.989.0028
Greg Morgan | Mauldin & Jenkins | 770.955.8600
Michael Sute | Sute CPAs | 678.202.5953
Ken Thrasher | Bennett Thrasher LLP | 678.302.1455
Casey Patrick | Patrick Financial Group | 770.432.7787
Susan Tillery | Paraklete Financial, Inc. | 678.290.3930
Russell Wood | Homrich Berg | 404.459.0032
Gary Bottoms | The Bottoms Group, LLC | 770.425.9989
Rick Bennett | BT Wealth LLC | 678.302.1414
David Fisher | SignatureFD | 404.253.7610
Curtis Kimball | Willamette Management Associates | 404.475.2307
Chris Gruehn | Pinnacle Financial Partners | 470.990.8408
PAN Membership Seal
Members of the Professional Advisors Network (PAN) receive a membership seal to display on your website, LinkedIn and other materials. Contact CCFTeam@cobbfoundation.com for further information.