At Cobb Community Foundation (CCF), we believe that charitable giving done well can create a lasting impact. We created our Professional Advisors Network (PAN) to bring together professionals who help their clients with their charitable giving. Through the sharing of ideas, expertise and experiences, giving done well is done even better, and for the community, the client, the client’s family, even for the advisor, its impact is magnified.
Benefits of Membership
- Build relationships with and grow your referral network to include the community’s most respected professional advisors.
- Expand your knowledge of charitable giving, legacy building and opportunities for community impact.
- Increase your visibility with inclusion in the PAN member directory on CCF’s website, with a link to your company’s website.
Expectations of Members
- Incorporate discussions of charitable giving into client planning conversations as a matter of course
- Be knowledgeable about charitable planning techniques and the benefits of working with a community foundation
- Engage with Cobb Community Foundation and create opportunities for other charitably-minded professional advisors to do the same
Professional Advisors Network Leadership Team
Our PAN Leadership Team consists of leaders in allied advisory fields such as estate planning, wealth advising, accounting, financial planning and insurance who believe that CCF amplifies the impact of charitable giving on themselves, their clients, and on the community they love.
Pinnacle Financial Partners
Mauldin & Jenkins
Paraklete Financial, Inc.
PAN Membership Seal
Members of the Professional Advisors Network (PAN) receive a membership seal to display on your website, LinkedIn and other materials. Contact CCFTeam@cobbfoundation.com for further information.